When do we collect personal information
Prepaid Plans collects personal information when you complete one of the following actions:
- Make an enquiry about the services offerd by this website;
- Where you forward information to us in an email; and
- Other circumstances where collecting personal information is reasonable and permitted by the Laws of the State of Victoria, Australia.
How we manage personal information
Prepaid Plans undertakes to take all commercially reasonable steps to ensure that all personal information collected by us is accurate, up-to-date, complete and stored securely.
When your personal information is no longer required for the purposes which we uses personal information, all commercially reasonable steps will be undertaken to securely destroy that information.
We may use your personal information for any of the following purposes:
- Responding to enquiries about the services provided by this website; and
- Fulfil all legal requirements of Prepaid Plans with respect to your personal information.
Disclosure of personal information to third parties
We consider personal information we collect about you to be confidential and will not disclose such information to third parties except in the following circumstances:
Where you have consented to your personal information being provided to a third party; and
Where we are required by law to disclose your information.
Should you have any queries in relation to the above or require further information regarding our collection, use and storage of your personal information please do not hesitate to contact us.